Saturday 6 February 2016

Revlon Overload

Hey Everyone!
So over the past couple of months my make up collection has grow rather nicely, I have not had much self control...
However this post contains a few Revlon products which I received for Christmas from various family member, for which I am very grateful!


The first thing I received is the Revlon Love Is On Brow Kit. In this kit is the ColourStay Browmaker in #02 Light Brown, the Double Ended Brow Brush, a Brow Shape Stencil and Eyebrow Jewels. The ColourStay Browmaker powder is my go to; there are three shades which means hopefully you match at least one, they can be used to add depth to the brow and the light shade doubles as a brow bone highlighter. I apply with my EcoTools Angled Liner Brush to get the shape I want, sometimes I also  apply a coat of Maybelline Brow Drama just to hold my brows in place :)

The second was a Revlon Bon Bon which contained 2 Lustrous Lipgloss' in the shades 215 Super Natural (Right) and 260 Rosy Future (Left). I adore both of these colours so much. I have especially been loving Super Natural, it can be worn on a casual day, dress it up or whatever!


The last set is the Revlon Love is On Gift Set, containing PhotoReady Prime and Anti Shine Balm, Lash Potion Volume and Length Mascara, ColourStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Palette in Adventurous, ColourStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Iconic 055 and a gorgeous Nail Enamel in 932 Copper Penny.
I a loving the Lash Potion Mascara! I have had zero clumps and lovely coverage. Also the Lipstick is a wonderful shade!



So these are my recent Revlon additions to Mads' Makeup Collection! If you are going to take anything away from this post it is that I totally recommend the Lash Potion Mascara, Super Natural Lustrous Lipgloss and ColourStay Browmaker! They are a few of my favourite products and are not as expensive as some brands. They are available in almost any shop that sells makeup such as: Target, Meyers, Priceline, David Jones, etc. Don't worry, I know what your thinking; no, you don't need to buy the whole set for an individual product. To my knowledge each product is available for individual purchase. Also FYI, I know Meyers was having a huge sale and if you were interested in them get in quick because they were heaps cheaper and limited amounts left!

That is all from me at the moment. You can follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and Bloglovin' and
 I have some AMAZINGLY EXCITING NEWS COMING SOON, so you might like to!!!
Oh, and yes my backdrop is just a blank page my art book.
Are there any particular things you guys want me to write about?  I'm just curious.I have a few planned so far.
Don't forget to follow on Instagram, pinterest and Bloglovin'
I hope you have a wonderful day/night..
TTFN
Mads xx

4 comments:

  1. OO Those revlon lipglosses look right up my street!!

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so lovely! I totally recommend them :)
      Mads xx

      Delete
  2. That brow palette sounds good!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great! Do you have a fav go-to eyebrow product at the moment?

      Delete